www.shineeisloved.tumblr.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

FUN day with mental girl

Hello!


Woke up @ 1030 AM today.
Prepared myself and made my way to meet nooraini, met at interchange to collect stuff before heading back to her house. 


SOMEONE was nice to prepare bowl noodles for me but apparently, she forgot to add in one of the condiments inside. HAHAHAHA, when the both of us found out we started laughing non stop cause i started eating the noodles already.


Hehehe! Funny moment.


Anyways, after which we went down to citylink.
I'm envious of yeobo now, her album is so damn nice :(
Hehe but oh well, i'm gna recieve mine soon!!


I think? 


Haha we went back to her house and continued doing our stuffs while crapping loads. 
That's how i ended my day.
Hehe!






THIRD POST DONE!
saranghae ~

No comments: