www.shineeisloved.tumblr.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello! 


Woke up @ 12.30 today! Major disappointment due to my stupidity. I literally thought that today was the 16 & i happily told nooraini that Taemin & Key will host music core today WHICH WON'T BE even aired. It's like tomorrow!!! Aish ~ 


Anyways, headed straight for the computer & did my stuffs. Listening to Hello! was refreshing like always - Okay so no link. Excited to go to nooraini's place tmrw & watch music core!! PLEASE MODERATORS, don't lagggggggg :)


My mum came home & she was extremely nice today.
She asked me what food i wanted & so on then she offered me her burger.
Hehe, must treasure since this comes like how the moon in the sky becomes round. 
Funny analogy.


Then afterwhich, my dad came back & this cute salesman knocked on the door.
He's really cute & he's 23. Okay, i'm giving too much information.
Anyways, he managed to convince my dad to sign up for MIO plan cause it's quite cheap & affordable. 


WHOOHOO!! 
& thinking that i can watch MUSIC bank on it perks me up!!! :D
Yes and so, i spent my day like that.








THIRD POST 
with love :)



No comments: